Code for Romania NGO is a legal entity, having its headquarters in Bucharest, Alba Iulia Square no. 7, bl I6, 1st floor, ap. 6, registered in the special register, Part A, Section I 67 / 06.07.2016.
1. Processed personal data
By completing the subscription form, we can collect the following personal data:
- e-mail address
Code for Romania processes personal data only in the interest of the users of the www.civiclabs.ro website who express their consent to be added to the platform's newsletter database.
3. Your rights
As a user of www.civiclabs.ro, according to Law no. 677/2001 and, as of 25 May 2018, under the General Data Protection Regulation, the following rights:
- the right to be informed on the processing of personal data by Code for Romania;
- the right of access to personal data, on request and free of charge for a request per year;
- the right to interfere, rectify or erase personal data, on demand and free of charge;
- the right to address to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (headquartered in Bucharest, District 1, Gheorghe Magheru Blvd., www.dataprotection.ro) or to justice, for the defense of any rights guaranteed by law ;
- starting May 25, 2018, under the General Data Protection Law, Right to Restrict Processing.
6. Security and confidentiality
Information security while processing your Personal Information is a major concern of the Code for Romania, therefore all personal data collected during the visits on www.civiclabs.ro are processed in accordance with the current legal provisions in Romania. Code for Romania uses state-of-the-art technologies and takes all reasonable technical measures for transmitting and keeping your Personal Data in complete security and confidentiality.
All personal data on the site is stored and processed on servers located in the European Union that are subject to European personal data protection law. No information provided on this site leaves the territory of the European Union.
Code for Romania undertakes not to disclose Personal Information on your visits to www.civiclabs.ro, except in the legal situations or situations presented in this Information Note.
If we discover an incident with respect to the security of personal data that poses a risk to the rights and freedoms of our users, we will notify the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing within 72 hours. If the security incident is likely to pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms, you will also be notified.
7. Contact Code for Romania
For any questions or concerns, as well as for the exercise of your rights to the processing of Personal Data by Code for Romania, you may contact us at:
Adress: Bucharest, Alba Iulia Square no. 7, bl I6, 1st floor, ap. 6